As I left Spain I found the airport in Madrid a bit confusing. Not very many people spoke English and they seemed to be largely Spainish or German. Eventually I was to make it onto the plane and head for Dusseldorf in Germany. I had 4 hours in Dusseldorf and sadly not enough time to see Dusseldorf itself. The German people seem very organised and methodical in what they do. It is no wonder they are known for their reliablity and attention do detail. After traveling some hours, I just felt tired being at the airport and found myself just wanting to rest or rather lie down on one of the seat in the airport. I was able to manage and soon boarded my flight to England. When I arrived into England I could see the north sea below the plane and England can be sometimes tricky weather wise as the weather changes here quite a lot. The maxiumum summer temperature here in Newcastle for instance is 23 celcuis.
Europe is a fascinating place as everything is so close. I am visiting Amsterdam on Saturday which is an overnight cruise and then visiting Edinburgh tomorrow. Chris and his family are wonderful people. They to know what it is like being on the Autism Spectrum and if were not for them, getting around would be much harder. Next Wednesday I will be visiting Autism Works which should be interesting. Today I will be visiting Rothbury which is near the Scottish border. England is a great place to be in and I wonder why people left here to live in Australia? Perhaps the English winters added to the transportation of convicts. More updates soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment