Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coming up to dead ends

It just seems frustrating at times when people do not always understand. No matter how hard you may try, you are either seen as some kind of odd ball or even freak. I also get infuriated by people who are envious as they really need to look and understand much harder before they can judge. Why aren't you married Garry? I was asked yesterday. Well because I think marriage is not for everyone. By being insane I guess and having a horn on my head makes me feel a sense of fulfillment to break societies stupid mold.

I feel that my very existence alone is perhaps some freakish event which carries with it a sense of liberation from the wretched chains of conformity. How such chains define a person in our decaying society. Poor wretched souls looking for happiness and a sense of fulfillment and never feeling a sense of satisfaction and self worth. Visiting Wordsworth tomb yesterday was a historic moment but for younger generations perhaps a mere slab of cement with words on it has no meaning. Just imagine all those ensconced in the churchyard planking over the centuries. I cannot understand what is so creative about planking as to me it has about as much creativity as a person walking down the street.

I say to humanity sod off and learn to accept that your conforming ways are just your own selfish delusion. You are going down the tube and unless you do not mend your ways where will you be in the years to come? What a boring world we live in if not for eccentrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment