Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An early start for DayBreak Rotary

On Tuesday morning 3rd May 2011, I spoke with Andrew Taylor from Toogood Lawyers concerning Autism and support for children and adults. It was interesting that at the meeting everyone concerned was affected by Autism. Either they knew a family member or had some understanding of it.

I spoke a long with Andrew with my "I have a dream" which was borrowed from Dr Martin Luther King who spoke in August 1963. I spoke of my own experiences within the school system and how something needs to be done. The meeting was from 6.45am to approximately 8.15am but I could not stay for the whole duration as I had work commitments.

I would encourage anyone to contact the Rotary Club which I have included in this post should you have any more questions or queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment