Sunday, May 1, 2011

My book now in Queensland State Library

I am pleased to announce that my book can now be found and is still being processed in the State Library of Queensland. As it is the requirement of a legal deposit that a copy of my book has to be submitted to the National Library of Australia, the Queensland State Library and the Parliamentary Library, you can now search my book in the Queensland State Library. After double clicking on the title of this post "My book is now in Queensland State Library" you just need to enter my name "Garry Burge" into the search box. You will then be directed to a copy of my book. Hopefully my book will not only appear in this library collection but library collections around the world and hopefully Autism Libraries.

There have been some very encouraging and positive book reviews from my book. These include

"I enjoyed it so much I could not put the book down"

"It is a personal account of your experiences, which will be very interesting to many adults"

As the book goes more into circulation it is my hope that more and more reviews will occur and that other people may find my book useful.

I thank everyone for their continual support and more so to Stefanie from Asperger Services Australia who works tirelessly in Asperger Services Australia. I hope to see as many of you as possible at my upcoming book launch this Saturday!

Date: Saturday 7th May 2011
Time: 10.30am
Where: Chermside City Council (Brisbane) Library
RSVP: Asperger Services Australia phone (07) 3865 2911 / office@asperger.asn.au by Friday 6th May 12pm.

I hope everyone has a good week in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment