It is easy to get fed up with people when they do not think. The main problem with humanity is a clear absence of thinking and opening one´s mind. Whenever I am on tour, I like to ask questions if I need to clear up any aspect of knowledge that I am not aware of.
You see people around standing like Wooden Indians and worrying about self appearance and whether they have a lead over other people in the tour also. If you ask questions, people just either brush you off or wonder why you are talking to them. I cannot understand why people dare not to think when they are somewhere which involved a bit of thought and curiousity.
The world is indeed selfish and everyman after himself. Kids are not allowed to grow up and furthermore people are so weary and unaccepting of others who may be different to them. I have guts and am strong and if not many others want to walk with me that is their problem and not mine.
Long live Autism get used to it as more and more adults and people are getting diagnosed with it and the world will have to wake up and accept that Autistic people have the same rights and privileges also.
No comments:
Post a Comment