Monday, May 23, 2011

It's onto Portugal

Tomorrow I head to Portugal after finishing up in Seville. Unfortunately I was unable to see the cathedral at Seville due to the fear of being lost. However I did see some of the ancient ruins at Italica which were just as important. As I sit in the hotel lobby and type this post on my iPhone, I have the journey tomorrow to Portugal. I have spoken to some of the other people on the tour from the United States. Both of these young people are from Los Angeles.

Portugal should be an interesting contrast to Spain and I am looking forward to my visit. I saw some flamenco last night and was most impressed. I have also seen some very interesting parts of Spain also. Well it's an early start tomorrow so I will need to sign off for now. Adois

No comments:

Post a Comment