Friday, May 27, 2011

Am I really crazy?

As I journey through Spain and Portugal, I wonder just how much I have achieved. I am in the final leg of my trip and being around people all of the time and pushing myself to be social does come with a price. Some people do understand while others do not. This in itself can make things more difficult but I try my best. A couple of night back I almost broke a bone while in the bathroom. Luckily I was able to break the fall to avoid serious damage. It is really dissapointing how some people never really seem to give a crap if something happens to you. I guess it is part of living in a selfish society?

The trip has been enjoyable so far but as always some people can be real pricks. I try not to let it get to me as much as I used. I am proud of my achievements and I am looking forward to visiting the United Kingdom very shortly and catching up with Chris Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment