I find traveling overseas a sense of an achievement and it opens your mind to different cultures and thinking. It is not always easy to travel with other people though as they may not always understand when I am not able to converse. I still find myself mostly being on my own with my only means of writing the way to communicate. Added to this is the issue of adjusting to different dietary requirements. The food in Spain seems rather spicy and trying to adjust to this is in itself a bit of a challenge.
Different cultures however can sometimes being more accommodating. Getting myself around can be in itself a very overwhelming task as finding routine is not always possible. I have tried to push myself beyond shutdown barriers and mental overload. I cannot understand why I have doubts in my own ability when I can achieve so much?
No comments:
Post a Comment