The Country Church by Garry N Burge
In and out you hear the foot steps of time
Some have traveled different journeys and others painful ones
Numbers have come and gone
Some have endured struggles and others bliss
In thy heart do I seek comfort
Despite the toils of ignorance and comfort do we together dwell
God's voice all but be one
I standith pointing to the sky
Despite the many forces thrust upon me and time that has come and gone
I have witnessed the new, the bond of matrimony and the transition into eternity
How humble I stand upon thee
I draw you to comfort within my very heart but some do not sense the comfort
In all times I stand strong and exist within every city and town
In times of crisis or distress you may enter my repository
However I may stand alone
Forever I remain a structure that abounds
No comments:
Post a Comment