The personal experiences and stories of an adult with Asperger Syndrome on the Autism Spectrum by Garry Burge.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Victorian Trip
My trip in Victoria has been good so far but the trip down was not much fun. I probably encountered the worst pilot on Christmas Day as the turbulence was like being in a roller-coaster. Despite being thrown around and people feeling the effects, I wondered if I was going to experience Christmas Day dead. The decent was also rapid. I got to Melbourne in the end. Thankfully my trusted GPS got me out of Melbourne through Geelong and down to Aireys Inlet. It took some time to get to see the actual ocean on the Great Ocean Road but eventually it came into view. After driving a long road to reach Warnambool I am now at motel. Taking friend's advice I today visited Flagship Village and now resting. One more night here and then onto Ballarat for historical sites and then onto Melbourne. Here I will visit some friends and see the sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment