Please assist Damian Santomauro with some very important research which he is doing. The research which Damian is undertaking looks at explores depression and finding ways to deal with symptoms better. In Australia we have very little support and services for adults but more so especially for adolescents. The research Damian is undertaking looks at the challenges and issues of depression and emotional support. I can remember when I was an adolescent, that there was nothing available. Please understand that mental health and depression are very serious issues and in Australia we really need to improve services and assistance for people who endure such hardships and challenges. To register and to find out more please click on the following Free Event
You can also email Damian to find out by more. I really would encourage you to do so as Damian is really putting in a lot of hard work. I also meet up with Damian when I can to see how he is getting on and to offer help where I can.
Damian as I understand is wanting adolescents from in and around Brisbane
You can also email Damian to find out by more. I really would encourage you to do so as Damian is really putting in a lot of hard work. I also meet up with Damian when I can to see how he is getting on and to offer help where I can.
Damian as I understand is wanting adolescents from in and around Brisbane
No comments:
Post a Comment