I often feel like I am more so a phantom who seems to observe society more so than participate in it. I see people around me, institutions and other forms of human existence and wonder why people behave the way they do and why people seem hard to connect with. Recently I was watching the 3 episodes of the 3 episodes of Dannion Brinkley on youtube and despite people perhaps labeling me as maudlin or obsessed, I found some of his comments very interesting. I just hope that he is telling what he believes to be the truth instead of merely making money.
The world at the moment seems a very turbulent place and a hard place to live in. Not at my own making, nor of other people I know but it seems by just the way things are. I was in a discussion the other day concerning the existence of God. The question was asked how come God existed if the holocaust or world wars existed? In all reality perhaps God is beyond human comprehension and the way to find or understand God is to think, question, read and try to understand. Unfortunately there may need to be an evil for people to understand good. Throughout the ages, there has been evil in the world but goodness has prevailed longer than evil so perhaps this say something? Despite the holocaust existing, and people suffering it may have been more so in the hands of evil people such as Hitler and his cronies. Evil may exist on earth due to the human condition and the failure in man to learn, rectify his actions and understand? Before I am criticised why not ask the question of yourself as to what you may believe or question? I am merely just stating a view or question to arouse your own thinking???
I find this world very difficult to live in because people are becoming increasingly more selfish and you only here about something when you have done something wrong or offended someone. You seldom receive praise for trying to do the right thing and acting honorably and this I feel perhaps is across the board. We live in a world that is cut throat, selfish and often just difficult to exist in because the pressures of life are just so high and more so the expectations to accompany them. I believe that if you strive to be good and try to do the right thing then you are more than often guided by what God wants to make for a better world. I am fortunate to have some good people in life whom I believe are guided by God but at the risk of sounding self important, I have to be careful to choose my words.
In the video of Dannion Brinkley perhaps you need to ask yourself is the question of whether or not what he says actually does make sense? Are people fearful and afraid of the very truths and some Aspies because we actually say things like they are? In the words of Socrates "I only know that I know nothing". Perhaps we need to understand this in ourselves but to strive and learn more about the world around us by thinking more and rejecting this material world which wants to just inflict things onto us without thinking and more so questioning?
I think that people need to strive towards making a better world but this cannot be done by just accepting the way things are and allowing greed and selfishness to prevail. Recently I was told that I place myself in an "Aspie persecution box" but seriously is it me that needs to change or other people's attitudes? It's a two way street. I often spend vast periods of time to myself and just find the world often overwhelming and hard to make sense of. I just think that people need to alter their ways of thinking and take the time to toil in the earth more and question so called things they may watch on television, read in newspapers or buy in the supermarket. The fast food industry creates a way of non thinkers as people are not getting the nutrition they require to fuel their brains and this throw away society does have some very negative implications to go with it?
One final question. Why has not a human being ever been the exactly them same apart from identical twins which are not exactly identical in this world ever?! Are all humans a blue print of God and some cryptic code?
The world at the moment seems a very turbulent place and a hard place to live in. Not at my own making, nor of other people I know but it seems by just the way things are. I was in a discussion the other day concerning the existence of God. The question was asked how come God existed if the holocaust or world wars existed? In all reality perhaps God is beyond human comprehension and the way to find or understand God is to think, question, read and try to understand. Unfortunately there may need to be an evil for people to understand good. Throughout the ages, there has been evil in the world but goodness has prevailed longer than evil so perhaps this say something? Despite the holocaust existing, and people suffering it may have been more so in the hands of evil people such as Hitler and his cronies. Evil may exist on earth due to the human condition and the failure in man to learn, rectify his actions and understand? Before I am criticised why not ask the question of yourself as to what you may believe or question? I am merely just stating a view or question to arouse your own thinking???
I find this world very difficult to live in because people are becoming increasingly more selfish and you only here about something when you have done something wrong or offended someone. You seldom receive praise for trying to do the right thing and acting honorably and this I feel perhaps is across the board. We live in a world that is cut throat, selfish and often just difficult to exist in because the pressures of life are just so high and more so the expectations to accompany them. I believe that if you strive to be good and try to do the right thing then you are more than often guided by what God wants to make for a better world. I am fortunate to have some good people in life whom I believe are guided by God but at the risk of sounding self important, I have to be careful to choose my words.
In the video of Dannion Brinkley perhaps you need to ask yourself is the question of whether or not what he says actually does make sense? Are people fearful and afraid of the very truths and some Aspies because we actually say things like they are? In the words of Socrates "I only know that I know nothing". Perhaps we need to understand this in ourselves but to strive and learn more about the world around us by thinking more and rejecting this material world which wants to just inflict things onto us without thinking and more so questioning?
I think that people need to strive towards making a better world but this cannot be done by just accepting the way things are and allowing greed and selfishness to prevail. Recently I was told that I place myself in an "Aspie persecution box" but seriously is it me that needs to change or other people's attitudes? It's a two way street. I often spend vast periods of time to myself and just find the world often overwhelming and hard to make sense of. I just think that people need to alter their ways of thinking and take the time to toil in the earth more and question so called things they may watch on television, read in newspapers or buy in the supermarket. The fast food industry creates a way of non thinkers as people are not getting the nutrition they require to fuel their brains and this throw away society does have some very negative implications to go with it?
One final question. Why has not a human being ever been the exactly them same apart from identical twins which are not exactly identical in this world ever?! Are all humans a blue print of God and some cryptic code?