Thursday, September 13, 2012

Being a constant thinker and the land of suffocation

I often find myself thinking and analysing information.  Looking for ways of perfection and trying hard to make sense of a world that isn't always easy to understand.  I just find it almost impossible to go beyond a sentence with information relating to my special interest.  I do have many but I have had to over the years not talk about them as I have either been told I go on about them too much or that nobody else is interested. 

Living in a world which does not always fit in with my ways of thinking can in itself be a challenge. Beyond my personal space which I can more than often adjust to, the world is often just an overwhelming place.  People just don't seem to get me at all.  Often confusion can make me feel that nobody is listening nor understand.

This morning while writing this post on the computer I had the pleasure of talking with Courtney about spirituality, being Aspie, understanding the world and raising awareness of things in general.  I spoke to her for about 30mins.  Again I believe God at work.  I just do not understand at times why people cannot see that finding their spiritual side is important.  I spoke about my interest in Buddhism also and it was awesome.  I think God is working on me again. If only people would find their spiritual sides then life would be even better.  Using your brain and raising the lever from 10% to 90% or even above may be possible.  People don't always see that God works within them and if only they would just look more deeply into themselves.

This afternoon I am off to counseling but feel really good in that I had this conversation this morning.  I feel like my aura is strong and my feelings are not those of non Aspies.  I just like to help make the world a better place.  I think people have to stop shutting themselves off from the world around them and look deeper within.  I find people are now saying 'it was great talking to you!".  What is it within me?  Is God really working within me?  I sometimes find that words just flow and I feel more spiritual than I have previously.  This ability is allowing me to think more and feel connected with the world around me.  Also I feel I have a thirst for knowledge or perhaps it may be that I turned 40?

Perhaps people may like to look at this story on Jesus and the resurrection I am currently researching into the Shroud of Turin  I know I cannot change people as they probably think I am just Aspie and obsessed but what if you could use your brain more?  Wouldn't the world be a better place for you? Thought this In Search of episode may be of interest?