Saturday, June 11, 2011

I can see what you are doing and saying but I don't know what you mean

It is challenging when a person says something but often it is difficult to know why they say it and not do it. Often I find I have mind blindness. By this I mean I cannot work out a person's actions or motives. I also find relationships confusing. When I was younger I day dreamed a lot and within school in Grade 1 I often fell asleep at my desk.

I cannot understand why a person feels it necessary for me to conform to their way of thinking and if I am unable to that rejection seems to be their only response. I guess it is easier to reject than to try and understand?

Relationships are not for everyone and I find them too overwhelming to think about. I find it draining to be around a person all the time. I also get annoyed with the response of some western women that because I may not want to comply with wanting to compete with them that I have to take their crap in return. I have often thought about immigrating to eastern Europe where perhaps the attitude of some women is less competitive. It is only a thought at thus stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment