Yesterday I visited the Alhambra. As I wandered through this historical place I observed the freezes and inscriptions on the walls. I also observed the distinct arch found in many Islamic buildings. The gardens were extremely colorful as the Arab people not all came from the desert regions and made use of the water from around the Alhambra as a means of creativity. Today I am going to see if I can do a bit of a cruise of the Mediteranean as I have a day to relax at Fuengirola-Malaga. I can hear the English blackbird again and the sound of the waves from the Mediteranean as they lap up on the beach. Last night I had an optional dinner nearby in the mountains and met some of the other people on my tour. They are from Romania, Phillipines and the other couple from Darwin, Australia.
I am about to have breakfast and just chill out for a bit. I will then head to Gilbeatar and then onto Portugal. Lisbon is supposed to be very hilly. Am seeing some exciting places.
No comments:
Post a Comment