Thursday, December 9, 2010

Introducing GarryBurge.com

It is official. I have a new website. It is called GarryBurge.com and it can be found by visiting the following link http://www.garryburge.com

I am currently working on the website and to access it please just double click on the Title of this post "Introducing GarryBurge.com" to be taken directly to it.

My website is to provide awareness of my own personal experiences of having Asperger Syndrome and to raise awareness in Brisbane, Australia and around the world. It may sound very ambitious, but I need to begin somewhere. The message needs to reach the wider community and I hope that my website is able to do this. My website features information on Asperger Syndrome and some you tube links. People can also contact me on my contact page. Over the coming months, I will be updating my website where necessary in order for it to be more professional and effective in terms of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment