Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Keeping the slow wheel turning

I have currently been busy with writing my book and submitting some small articles for publication through an American Magazine on issues concerning employment. I am hoping with my fingers crossed that these articles will soon be published in the upcoming magazine. Currently the developments on assisting awareness of Specialisterne or Autism Works are happening very slowly. I am not losing hope though and I am doing my best to try and assist where I can.

I am starting to expand my social circles and hopefully my sphere of influence to those around me. I would like to feel less nervous in public speaking and be more relaxed and interesting when I talk. Toastmasters is helping me with this and to develop my lighter side which I have difficulty with. Toastmasters can help anyone out really and in our world today, communication and social interaction are one of the severe deficits we continue to encounter in our busy lives. Communication for everyone is not easy and furthermore people seem to be losing the tools in order to communicate both efficiently and properly.

For young people, I see so many not having a sense of direction in their lives and this is very disturbing because they could be doing so much more than being wasting precious time. Young people need to be encouraged to participate more in improving communication and personal development rather than stagnating or losing a sense of direction in their lives.

The wheels of progress turn slow but giving up or not bothering is not the solution. Getting the message out there and providing a positive message is very important. How do you think you can change your life and what do you think you can do to feel better about yourself? We are all foundation stones and we need to work on and craft our image if we want our individual stone to reflect who we truly are and what we can become. Life is too short to waste and having a sense of direction and purpose is perhaps something to seriously consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment