Friday, October 1, 2010

Continuing the Asperger Syndrome Advocacy

Well it is the end of another week. I have featured in "The Courier Mail" as most of you are aware on Monday 27th September 2010 and I am currently still working on and writing my book. I do not want to give too much about my book away but it will be focusing on the difficulty adults with Asperger Syndrome confront when reaching adulthood and looking for employment. It will be reflecting on my personal experiences and battles in obtaining employment, and some possible strategies in dealing with the obstacles which present themselves a long the way. My book proposal has been submitted to some publishers and should any one having any suggestions of who I should approach please do not hesitate to contact me through the respective channels featured in my links.

Now to a more important matter. Anyone interested in attending my upcoming presentation, I can provide you with the link of where you can hear both me and other key speakers talk about Asperger Syndrome. Dr Kate Sofronoff will be talking at this seminar and I will be presenting with Kate on the important topic of the transition of adolescences from school into adulthood and for more information you need to visit this link http://www.autismqld.com.au/userfiles/aspergersbrochure.pdf

The presentation will be a very informative one and with a large attendance, you need to register early to ensure your place. In the meantime, please stay tuned to this website for further information and posts. I have also been invited to speak at Forster near Newcastle, in Australia. Please stay tuned for updates.

Please watch this link concerning adults with Asperger Syndrome and the essential needs which they require http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiDp8qF8-oA

No comments:

Post a Comment