The personal experiences and stories of an adult with Asperger Syndrome on the Autism Spectrum by Garry Burge.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Newspaper Article - The Courier Mail 27th September 2010
This morning I found out that my article due for submission to the Courier Mail has been published. It was a preliminary before the Employment Seminar with Dr Tony Attwood on Friday 24th September 2010 Work and Asperger's - Employing people with AS
Hopefully this article will raise awareness and get action undertaken to do something about Autism in adults. We can only hope? At the moment I am slowly working on writing my book about the transition of adults with Asperger Syndrome into employment. More updates later. Please note that on Friday 5th November 2010, I will be speaking with Dr Kate Sofronoff from the University of Queensland concerning the transition of adolescents with Asperger Syndrome into employment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment