Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Conference Presentations

If you would like me to speak at a conference or event on Asperger Syndrome, please don't hesitate to contact Asperger Services Australia, the University of Queensland Pscyhology Department or perhaps even visiting Tony Attwood's blog. So far I am looking into speaking more and in should you wish to contact me to speak at your event, I would need advance notice.

I will be speaking at the following event on Friday 5th November 2010 for the Queensland Autism Symposium with Dr Kate Sofronoff. My presentation will be on making the transition from school to employment. Should you wish for me to speak, please contact the following websites

Asperger Services Australia - http://www.asperger.asn.au/

The University of Queensland Department of Pscyhology http://www.psy.uq.edu.au/

Dr Tony Attwood's website http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/

I prefer requests to be made through these websites as I am also working part time and I need schedule in presentations with my work commitments. I am currently reviewing my contact details for conferences but please contact the above links for further information and for my contact details.

Information on my upcoming presentation with Dr Kate Sofronoff https://exchange.uq.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.autismqld.com.au/userfiles/aspergersbrochure.pdf

Please note that clicking on this item will open up information about conferences I will be presenting at.

Regards
Garry Burge

No comments:

Post a Comment