I write this entry tonight because I believe as Australians that we have well and truly lost the plot. No matter how you try to keep sane in a confusing world, the very foundations that you try to rely on are just slipping away beneath your feet. I will go as far as saying that I believe there is an underlying agenda and motive behind this but I am not prepared to say by whom and for what. I would like to say that I believe that its head is Godless and its motives destructive. To begin with, western culture simply is collapsing. This is happening by men being made to feel redundant and furthermore women confused. In western culture this severely impacts on the fertility rate as women turning away from men causes less fertility and furthermore a decline in a country's culture.
I find that the biggest problem confronting men is that men simply are incapable of working with each other. This factor alone being a significant problem in increasing mental health issues and furthermore depression. In some ways I detest being a man for the connotations that society dictates on you. These being that you are supposed to be good with women and exist in a 'blokey' image that just seems to me shallow and devoid of any substance. I also think a lot of men have issues and seem uncomfortable with forming friendships with other men which is sad really.
The thing which also is concerning is this disconnection with the depiction of God. People in western cultures seem to have given up on believing that God exists. This very issue creates a sense of coldness and fear because the church has failed to allow many to think, more so indoctrinating many to attend. When you shut out goodness in the world and the very foundations that what a true Christian should be and how they should act, you create a mould of person who just seems uncaring and bereft of tolerance and compassion. I see in this world so many inequalities and yet I wonder to myself of what I can do to try and remain a just upright and free person. There are many men who given encouragement and guidance will become good people as well as women but today there seems to be an over emphasis on women and little in relation to men.
I believe that politics in Australia is disgraceful. In fact I am beginning to despise politicians totally. The way they increase their pensions, payments, perks etc, I really wonder if they care for anyone at all? It seems that any political party is incapable of stopping further increases in politician's perks with the only exception of Ted Mack an Independent from North Sydney who refused them. The problem with the political parties is that they have lost touch with the people. Firstly the Labor Party have lost their connection with their grass roots and the Liberal Party the business. In fact I am disappointed by a recent video from the New Zealand Government https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cck1y6kM5c8 Any government who starts to swish chardonnay with the big end of town and screw everyone else should ultimately suffer a reality check in the polling booth whereas if a government hurts people should also suffer the same fate. I have no interest in political parties because I cannot stand the internal politics and all of the nonsense that goes a long with it.
I think the biggest problem in this world is the monetary system because it makes people greedy, corrupt and dishonest. It is about time the world gets a reality check!
I find that the biggest problem confronting men is that men simply are incapable of working with each other. This factor alone being a significant problem in increasing mental health issues and furthermore depression. In some ways I detest being a man for the connotations that society dictates on you. These being that you are supposed to be good with women and exist in a 'blokey' image that just seems to me shallow and devoid of any substance. I also think a lot of men have issues and seem uncomfortable with forming friendships with other men which is sad really.
The thing which also is concerning is this disconnection with the depiction of God. People in western cultures seem to have given up on believing that God exists. This very issue creates a sense of coldness and fear because the church has failed to allow many to think, more so indoctrinating many to attend. When you shut out goodness in the world and the very foundations that what a true Christian should be and how they should act, you create a mould of person who just seems uncaring and bereft of tolerance and compassion. I see in this world so many inequalities and yet I wonder to myself of what I can do to try and remain a just upright and free person. There are many men who given encouragement and guidance will become good people as well as women but today there seems to be an over emphasis on women and little in relation to men.
I believe that politics in Australia is disgraceful. In fact I am beginning to despise politicians totally. The way they increase their pensions, payments, perks etc, I really wonder if they care for anyone at all? It seems that any political party is incapable of stopping further increases in politician's perks with the only exception of Ted Mack an Independent from North Sydney who refused them. The problem with the political parties is that they have lost touch with the people. Firstly the Labor Party have lost their connection with their grass roots and the Liberal Party the business. In fact I am disappointed by a recent video from the New Zealand Government https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cck1y6kM5c8 Any government who starts to swish chardonnay with the big end of town and screw everyone else should ultimately suffer a reality check in the polling booth whereas if a government hurts people should also suffer the same fate. I have no interest in political parties because I cannot stand the internal politics and all of the nonsense that goes a long with it.
I think the biggest problem in this world is the monetary system because it makes people greedy, corrupt and dishonest. It is about time the world gets a reality check!