Ever since I was born, I have always found that the way I interpret, learn and process information is different to that of other people. I could never understand why within the school system I always found myself on the outer and failing in this system, which supposedly deemed my intelligence level. I found myself at an early age wanting to know more about gravity and water flow and how counterweights worked and studying the effect of marbles in certain experiments. Added to this, I found myself reading encyclopedias as the words made sense than a manipulated education system that was specifically flawed in many ways to allow for retention.
The school years, especially the latter ones were like a combat zone. I spent my lunch hours avoiding combat zones instead reading the Guinness Book of Records breaking the records information. How tall was the tallest man? What was the longest record with an algebraic equation? The list went on. Despite wanting to have a purple bicycle and replicating Disney characters onto sheets of cardboard when I was about 11 years old, I also became interested in growing orchids. I collected many different species and became fascinated with the little maintenance required in growing orchids. My grandmother's next door neighbour had many orchids but sadly trying to get an orchid runner (a way to grow a new orchid) my attempts were unsuccessful.
I had many interests and also had a telescope which I would set up and gaze into the heavens with. I became interested in looking at the moon and wondering what a crater looked like. I also wondered whether the moon itself rotated as the patterns on the moon never seemed to change. The moon represented mystery to me as how did the moon glow with its magical whiteness and pure glow? I wondered whether it had some kind of florescent characteristic although I knew the sun really was responsible. I also looked for nebula and also Mars. Why was Mars red, why did Saturn have a ring around it? What was God's plan I used to wonder to myself?
I was told within school that having no intelligence I would not go far but I knew that such assessments were incorrect. I would learn when I was ready or how best learning suited me. When I first attended university, I enrolled in Ancient and Modern History, English and Philosophy. I enjoyed researching philosophy and looking back I think I can remember a few Aspies teaching the subject. The many theories and concepts such as Descartes and the "Brain in the Vat" did get me thinking. When I was totally consumed in philosophy at the University of New England, I could reach a point of being in a higher state of consciousness. We all seem to live our lives in capsules being our own bodies and we cannot ask anyone else if the world and reality exist because we have to absorb and process through our own bodies. I believe we are all a blue print of God as ourselves are never replicated even in identical twins there is a difference. Perhaps we live on earth in the physical world and then go on in eternity in the spiritual world. By this I don't mean that people walk around carrying a ball and chain but more so an eternal consciousness that defines who we are as individual people. Perhaps in the eternal life, the fourth dimension is evident through the so called tunnel and spiritual realm. I often even wonder about the Egyptians and what exactly they knew and whether they were the forerunner to Atlantis. A city that perhaps although I will sound crazy on a higher state of thinking. Nothing is known about the construction of the pyramids and how such structures were created. They seemed to think differently to us.
I find reading difficult because my eye sight is not the best. My ears have very sensitive hearing and I can hear even the slightest of noises. Now when I have to live in this world not designed for Aspies, sounds can be simply overwhelming. Music in gyms or in shopping centres are just like sound explosions at times. It is like being again in a combat zone as well as all this visual thrust in your face junk that you seem in shopping centres. I look at myself in the mirror to see who I really am and to see what I like and don't like about myself. For each and everyone of us God provides us with a vessel which is our own body but sadly some of us do not look after it. We also operate in a more physical sense to bring out the absolute worst that as a creature which can be inflicted onto others. People seem highly stressed now as if some kind of force is controlling them and making them question and even dislike themselves. It is about time people look within and start to open and awaken their spiritual selves. In the spiritual sense a person can be much happier. They can detach themselves from this physical world which brings out often the worst in human behaviour such as greed, selfishness and harm to others. I cannot understand why people don't open their eyes to the spiritual world because the world would exist more in harmony but instead humanity has to learn the hard way. Perhaps if there is a life review, a person will understand what and how they should have acted within the physical sense.
I spend my time constantly thinking and questioning the world around me. I believe this monetary system inflicts misery onto people because it suppresses and controls them but in the current world man is stuck with it unless he opens his mind and starts to understand his spiritual self. Just think the world would be so much a better place if people opened their eyes and didn't consume with their heads and lust. Perhaps this is God's message to humanity and that which Jesus demonstrated that goodness makes for a better world?
The school years, especially the latter ones were like a combat zone. I spent my lunch hours avoiding combat zones instead reading the Guinness Book of Records breaking the records information. How tall was the tallest man? What was the longest record with an algebraic equation? The list went on. Despite wanting to have a purple bicycle and replicating Disney characters onto sheets of cardboard when I was about 11 years old, I also became interested in growing orchids. I collected many different species and became fascinated with the little maintenance required in growing orchids. My grandmother's next door neighbour had many orchids but sadly trying to get an orchid runner (a way to grow a new orchid) my attempts were unsuccessful.
I had many interests and also had a telescope which I would set up and gaze into the heavens with. I became interested in looking at the moon and wondering what a crater looked like. I also wondered whether the moon itself rotated as the patterns on the moon never seemed to change. The moon represented mystery to me as how did the moon glow with its magical whiteness and pure glow? I wondered whether it had some kind of florescent characteristic although I knew the sun really was responsible. I also looked for nebula and also Mars. Why was Mars red, why did Saturn have a ring around it? What was God's plan I used to wonder to myself?
I was told within school that having no intelligence I would not go far but I knew that such assessments were incorrect. I would learn when I was ready or how best learning suited me. When I first attended university, I enrolled in Ancient and Modern History, English and Philosophy. I enjoyed researching philosophy and looking back I think I can remember a few Aspies teaching the subject. The many theories and concepts such as Descartes and the "Brain in the Vat" did get me thinking. When I was totally consumed in philosophy at the University of New England, I could reach a point of being in a higher state of consciousness. We all seem to live our lives in capsules being our own bodies and we cannot ask anyone else if the world and reality exist because we have to absorb and process through our own bodies. I believe we are all a blue print of God as ourselves are never replicated even in identical twins there is a difference. Perhaps we live on earth in the physical world and then go on in eternity in the spiritual world. By this I don't mean that people walk around carrying a ball and chain but more so an eternal consciousness that defines who we are as individual people. Perhaps in the eternal life, the fourth dimension is evident through the so called tunnel and spiritual realm. I often even wonder about the Egyptians and what exactly they knew and whether they were the forerunner to Atlantis. A city that perhaps although I will sound crazy on a higher state of thinking. Nothing is known about the construction of the pyramids and how such structures were created. They seemed to think differently to us.
I find reading difficult because my eye sight is not the best. My ears have very sensitive hearing and I can hear even the slightest of noises. Now when I have to live in this world not designed for Aspies, sounds can be simply overwhelming. Music in gyms or in shopping centres are just like sound explosions at times. It is like being again in a combat zone as well as all this visual thrust in your face junk that you seem in shopping centres. I look at myself in the mirror to see who I really am and to see what I like and don't like about myself. For each and everyone of us God provides us with a vessel which is our own body but sadly some of us do not look after it. We also operate in a more physical sense to bring out the absolute worst that as a creature which can be inflicted onto others. People seem highly stressed now as if some kind of force is controlling them and making them question and even dislike themselves. It is about time people look within and start to open and awaken their spiritual selves. In the spiritual sense a person can be much happier. They can detach themselves from this physical world which brings out often the worst in human behaviour such as greed, selfishness and harm to others. I cannot understand why people don't open their eyes to the spiritual world because the world would exist more in harmony but instead humanity has to learn the hard way. Perhaps if there is a life review, a person will understand what and how they should have acted within the physical sense.
I spend my time constantly thinking and questioning the world around me. I believe this monetary system inflicts misery onto people because it suppresses and controls them but in the current world man is stuck with it unless he opens his mind and starts to understand his spiritual self. Just think the world would be so much a better place if people opened their eyes and didn't consume with their heads and lust. Perhaps this is God's message to humanity and that which Jesus demonstrated that goodness makes for a better world?